Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kelso Shout Out

At the beginning of October, we were lucky to have Gramma and Grampa bring Charles and Quinn to come visit. We laughed, we cried, we just had a good time all around. You can judge for yourself . . .

Before commencing with the festivities, I played a little guitar with Daddy. He's pretty rusty, so I gave him some pointers. All in all, he's teachable.

Once we had everyone together, we had a Saturday night feast. Main entree, olives!!!
I lika da olives!!

I like to pack a couple in my mouth at the same time and get my chew on. Mom and Dad look worried sometimes, but I think they fuss a lot. I'm a big boy now.

Gramma even introduced a new olive delivery method. It was a great productivity gain as we could go from an inventory of 10 to 20 almost instantaneously. With her 10 fingers plus mine, we combine for some real "just in time delivery" power.
Okay, so maybe I got a little on me. BATH TIME!!! Hey, no pictures in here!! I don't want to encourage any inappropriate crushes with the ladies out there.

All clean and time to party. I put on a little Drakkar Noir and got the dance floor working.

Rest break. It's pretty hard to keep up with the party pace in the Seattle suburb of Kirkland, home of block parties and nice lawns and 2.5 dogs per family. What do you think is going on with Charles here? Sugar crash from too many Kiddy Cocktails?

Back to the guitar. I wanted to play a couple of power ballads for the family, but Dad wouldn't let me get out the guitar. I think he was afraid of me showing him up.

Nice picture of Charles, Quinn, and Gramma.


And of course, Dad is rocking out by playing some video games on his cell phone. Dad, your so 90s. Of course, you can just catch Auntie Nay-Nay texting on the left, and that's cool. Just wanted to be clear on that point.

We got out the playdough for a little craft action. Charles and Quinn had the advanced skills going while I figured out the basics and tasted the product.
YUMMY!!!!! More please.



By the end of the weekend, I still had a lot to learn, but we had a great time.







2 comments:

Erika and Rob said...

Wow - all three of those boys are so big now!

Vicki said...

Hey that highchair looks really cool. What brand is it and is it as cool as it looks? I am on the hunt for one for Kera cause I am over the booster chair thing we used for Nali.