Monday, October 6, 2008

How Did Sand Get There?

You ever been to the beach for a nice day of sun and water, only to find that sand had invaded every crease? Well, yeah . . . let's move on.


We got to the park and had a little sit down time before getting to the sand events.

Dad just looks the wrong size, doesn't he?

What was I thinking here? "Why did all those investors not see the underlying risk in the collateralized debt obligations and credit default swaps?" Yeah, that was it, deep thought.

Hey, paparazzi!! Is this my good side?

Does Daddy remind you of the manager from Office Space? Ummm, yeah. I think you're going to have to redo that TPS report. . .


Daddy, can I walk on water?

No no, Son. Hold my hand and we'll learn what gravity and density are all about.

Future plumbers of America :)

Wait a minute, I've been walking on play material. Let's get this party started. I love the feel of sand between my fingers.

And, I love sand above my head. Can you use sand to exfoliate your follicles?

I love the feel of sand between my toes! Wreck anything from "The Establishment"! All things stacked are meant to come down!

Wait, what's that sound?? AIRPLANE!! AIRPLANE!!! (pronounced aiwpwaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin)

Who wants to get soft touches from Connor? Hold my hand?

What does this stuff taste like? Yum, earthy.

Do you think I could have been on Baywatch?

Yum, this stick also tastes earthy. . .

DUCKY!!! Come here please. I want to supplement my mid-morning earthy snack with some duck liver pate.
Okay, I can't walk on water. But, it is good for washing off.
This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, and this little piggy had duck pate, and this little piggy couldn't catch that #$(* bird and went hungry. DUCKY!!!!!

No comments: