Saturday, November 1, 2008

Please Feed the Amnimals

If any of you folks out there have good reason for this, I'd like to know. I went to the pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago with Mom, Claire, and Angela. Why is it that all these pumpkin patches have amnimals? What is an Alpaca anyway? I know I haven't been around a long time, but what kind of amnimal is this, anyway? Distant cousin to the Llama? Strange cross between a poodle and a camel, a cama-doodle? Okay, enough of my rant, on to the pictures. . .



Goats say Eeeeeeeeee. At least, that's what Mom and Dad have taught me. I didn't hear these goats making that sound though.

Hey, you!! Come over here please! I want to talk to you.

Hmmmm, they're actually not as small as I thought. Kind of intimidating when rearing on their hind legs. . . I still want to talk to you!



Claire, enough with the Alpaca flirting. This is serious business. Don't encourage them.

What? We're going to feed them? That seems strange. I'll like it? Okay, I'll give it a shot.

Hey Goat, want some tasty food pellets? Eeeeeeeeee!

Does that look mean the goat is happy? Well, he's sticking his face through the fence, so maybe he wants more.

Here you go Mr Goat. Let me shove some more in there.

Once the goats had their fill, we went over to the wild hay bale riding rodeo. Ride em hay bale!!! I went for way more than 8 seconds. I should go join PBR (professional bull riding).
Clarie as Farmer Claire. She pulls it off well I think.

Farmer Berg here. Where's my tractor?
Once we were done playing farmer, we headed out to the pumpkin patch itself. Is this the right way. Guys?

Not the right way? Okay, I'll follow you.

I see PUMPKINS!!! Look at them all. I think they're calling to me.
Gettem before they run away.


Which one do I want? They all look so good. Did that one just move? Mommy, are they still alive?

I don't feel like this field of pumpkins is a defensible position. I'm moving to higher ground.

Hit the road jack, and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more. . .

Mini pumpkins!! I can handle these guys if they attack. They're kind of cute.

Wait a minute. Some of these things don't look like pumpkins. What's with all these crazy shapes and colors? Is this the land of mutant pumpkins?

Oohhhhhh, they're squashes. I get it now. God really does create some crazy stuff. Well, let's role with it.

To complete this post, what should this species be called? Looks like a cross between a rocket ship, pumpkin, and zucchini. . . a rockpumpccini? ? ?



No comments: