Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Part Deux

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the lag time, but we're still a little behind on the photos. This set is from before Halloween when we went to the second pumpkin patch. Listen, when you find a good thing, it's hard to get enough. . .

Hello Chicken, can I pet you? Bigawk!!


We brought a cart into the field to bring back our pumpkins. Dad needed a little help keeping the thing moving.


Then Mommy started threatening to come get me and I just couldn't help but laugh. . .



and laugh . . .



This funny things looked like a great toy, but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me bring it home. They are so restrictive.



Check out my new boots! They're cool, allow Mom and Dad to leave me running around in puddles in mud, and they have monsters on the toe area.


We went to the patch with our friend Allison, Brad, and Foster. Our parents thought it would be fun to pose me and Foster on some hay bails.

Do I look happy to you?

But, I have to admit that the Simcox men do make a formidable joint force (with fashion sense too).

Then we went back out into the pumpkin patch. I found this pumpkin and thought it looked tasty.

So I took a bite. . .

and after some deliberation. . .

I decided it was delicious. Give me a KISS!!!
Does the dirt on the road also taste fantastic?

No comments: