Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Camera - NO PRIVACY!!!

Hey Connor Addicts,

Yeah, I know it doesn't sound very nice, but if you guys are still coming back to see the pictures and hear about my (so totally awesome) life, you are addicts. No worries, it's just a matter of time before everyone is. . .

As the title suggests, the Ps (parents) bought a new fancy schmancy camera. So, the pictures could get better from here on out, assuming they can figure out how to use this crazy thing.

First new picture with the camera. Hard to tell if the picture is any better since I make just about anything look good.


Bribed by "Flying Baby" to smile. I couldn't help it.


My impersonation of the "Thinker".



Different take on the "Thinker".

No comment.

This is my come hither look for the ladies.

Yup, flexible. And ladies, I'm so sweet my feet taste good.


I'd never had bear meat before. Tastes pretty good.



Harvest Party at church. I partied pretty hard, so I needed a nap.



Dad thought he could eat some cereal right in front of me. GIMME!!!

I'm eating rice cereal now. This are pictures of my first time. I was a little trepidatious to start, but of course pulled it off cause I'm just that good.




A king sitting over his court. Bring me more mead!


Yeah, I like having some food on my face. It's manly.

I'm tired.



Hi there, you want to be my friend?

You're all covered with fur. Soft, fuzzy, intriguing . . .

We can be friends.

Alright, a little background. Mom has a group of other moms that she meets with once a week. They were over here this past Monday with all their kids. The moms decided it would be a good idea to pile all us kids together on the sofa in our Halloween costumes. Check out the little one in the front left. I think he had too much to drink. I'm trying to hunker down and hide. No respect!

Chewin on the hand wearin my hat from Auntie Nay-nay

Another come hither look for the ladies. Are you feelin me?



I'm happy.


Me in my Halloween costume.



More Halloween costume. See you all next time around.



No comments: