Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm Older Now, and I Have FEELINGS!!!

Hey Folks,

Dad's a little behind the curve here, so we'll make this quick. There are Thanksgiving pictures to process, and even though I am fond of the old guy, he needs my help if he's going to keep up. Kind of sad, but likable at the same time.

This is the feeling of happiness. I'm pretty sure there's some grownup making ridiculous faces at me behind the camera. I love it when they make fools of themselves :)

This is tempered terror. Look at this crazy beast trying to take my foot off for an appetizer. Good thing I put him in his place.

This is ecstatic! Look at my sweet sweater from Uncle Zan featuring my dad's alma mater. Not to mentioned, I just took a big swig from the glass of wine to my rear-left :)


This is hungry. FEED ME!!!!




This is teething. How would you look if a sharp bone was working its way through your skin?


This is the feeling of awesome. I know you probably don't think "awesome" is a feeling, but that's what you're seeing here. I've got my super-cool vest on and I'm looking pretty glamour-shot-ish. Looking like this, I can get away with anything.

This is mischievous. I've got something up my sleeve. Do you know what?



Still feeling mischievous. Here it comes . . . .

The meltdown. . . .




Is HERE!! I'm feeling like kicking puppies across the room!!! Stop taking my picture. Give me what I want!! No, I don't know what I want. GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Next edition, Thanksgiving. . .

1 comment:

Erika and Rob said...

Nice little story Kev - thanks!