Sunday, November 18, 2007

Let Them Come Pay Hommage!!

I'm a busy man, but never too busy for family. I can't always come to them, but certainly, let my loving subjects come to me. Two weeks ago, Grampop and Grammy came to visit from Philly. Next weekend, there will be some 15 people here (Thanksgiving, to see me, what's the difference?). Two weeks after that, Omi and Oma are coming to visit (Dad's mom and grandma, for those of you that haven't been briefed on the naming conventions yet). And two weeks after that, I'm pretty sure Santa is coming to drop off some packages for me :)

Anyway, let's get to the show. . .

June and I were hanging out for a little wile. I'm wearing Dad's hat here. Almost fits.
Grandpop and I watchin the Seahawks game. We're enjoying some man time.

I don't have your Soy Latte! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Leave me be!


This is Mackenzie. She lives next door. She likes me. Can you see the moment we are sharing?



Mom and Dad get tired sometimes. I think they're just getting old. I'm not sure, but I think food poisoning played into Mommy's downtime. Dad has no excuse. He's weak!




Me and Gramma. This is before she accused me of taking her Soy Latte.





Grandpa was in the mix for this picture. Most people don't know that his nickname is Andre the Destroyer.



Been working on my flexibility, and here are the results. Take note of the new, unfinished kitchen island I'm sitting on. Hope to have the granite counter top by mid December.



Me and Grandpop again. He has that Eagles tee-shirt on, but he really likes the Seahawks most, right Grandpop? :)


Showing my range here. This is the, "No I don't know anything about parking tickets. . . " look for Mom and Dad. I think it will be very effective.

Whew, risque. I like grabbing the little waterfalls.

No comments: