Friday, October 19, 2007

Orange Blobs of Mostly Gooey Goodness

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere! People, it's OCTOBER!!! Don't let the stores confuse you, Christmas isn't here yet. But, Halloween is almost here, and with it comes the candy!!! That's what I'm talking about, chocolate milk!!!! Anyway, as always, here come the pictures :)

Hangin with Gramma at the pumpkin patch. We look good together, huh?

As always, someone is messing with me. Farmer Connor, ha ha. But, you just can't hold me down, and I still make it look good!


I'm not sure, but I think I was contemplating taking over the world while they took this picture.



This is my "grumpy old man taking a dump" impression. Nice, huh?

Lookin good with Gramma again. Did you notice how the pumpkins seem to crowd in around us? I think the pumpkins were baby-eaters. . .

Not even 4 months old at this point and I've got Mom totally snowed. She loves me!



Okay okay, I love her too.

Check out my deadbeat dad!! Asleep on the couch, probably after some heavy wine consumption. I, of course, want to be like my dad and simply followed suit.




4 months old.





My serious, looking-into-the-distance look. I think it adds depth to this scene's composition. . .


I also have a carefree, fun-loving side.


Gramma has me laughing here. Pretty good work from the experienced caregiver.


2 comments:

Erika and Rob said...

glad to see he's getting some good use out of that froggy outfit - looks good on him...but really, what doesn't! tanya - you look GREAT too! and finally, kevin - i think you have more pillows surrounding you asleep on the couch than anyone i've ever seen!

Unknown said...

kevin, that pic of "like father, like son" is just awesome!