Thursday, August 30, 2007

San Francisco Sophistication

Hello Fans,

What can I say? It's hard to keep this thing updated when I'm so popular and busy. But, I don't want anyone to get confused, I'm humble and merciful (300 reference, if you've seen the movie). Anyway, cause I know folks want to see the pictures, let's get to the narrative.

We started at my buddy Chuck's house. He has a nice couch from one of the Nordic countries. Very nice :)


But, not a lot of support when you're trying to sit up and don't have a lot of stomach strength.


Then we went to a Mexican restaurant that my parents liked a lot when they lived in Mountain View. This guy holding me is Zan, and I think this was the first time he held a baby. Not bad for a rookie.


That night we went up north to San Bruno for Uncle Bob's surprise birthday party. Aunt Tina is the one holding me. She keeps trying to compete with Aunt Jenny for #1 aunt status. There is much to be done by them before I bestow #1 status to anyone.


Uncle Brian is holding me here. I think he must have liked dolls when he was a kid cause he was really into me. No problem though, I know I'm pretty intriguing.


Aunt Laura's holding me here. It was a long day, so I'm OUT!! From the look of things, I don't think Laura likes her picture being taken. Or, maybe she just doesn't like the picture taker, my dad.


I posed for some "I'm 2 months old" pictures. Take note of Uncle Bob's Photoshop skills in the picture I'm holding. The composite of pictures are from our time at Chuck's house and our trip to wine country.


I'm showing the depth of my facial expressions here.



Can you here me saying anything here? "I don't know what happened to the car Daddy."



Gotta get clean. Dad did a pretty good job. The tub was a little small.


I'm cute. Nuff said.

Our trip to Sonoma was great. I like grape juice! I was thirsty.

1 comment:

Erika and Rob said...

Oh Kevin - you are in trouble! I can totally hear him saying something like that about the car!