Thursday, September 20, 2007

First Quarter Results

Hello People,

We've compiled the first quarter results. Guess what, I still ROCK!!! Forget the formalities, let's get the pictures of my partying!!!

Hangin with Dad. He looks kind of sappy, doesn't he?

From sappy to drugged, get it together Dad.
Just chillin sittin up. . . . . . . Yo
Holding court from my throne.
Look into my eyes. . . . . give me your car!

Huh?

What you looking at? Mind your own business!!!!!!!!!

I'm perfectly comforatble with my body and my Fuzzy Bunz. What's your deal? Yeah, I might put my hand down my pants. What of it?
Have you no decency? I'm trying to bathe here!!! Again, still comfortable with my nakedness, but discrete using the wash cloth.

I'm like a baby in a manger. God complex?

Dad's got me strapped in and doing chores. What a @#$%^$!!!!!

Still cute. Like my cap. I'm hip.

I'm getting older. And, my fingers taste like chocolate. YUM!!!


Uncle Fester from the Adams Family, huh?

I will break you!!!



And, I have a new trick. Check me out.


No comments: