Friday, August 10, 2007

New Tricks

Hey People,

It's been a busy, busy time. What can I say, a bawlers life is never boring. I've been piling on the new tricks and getting ready for the trip to Chicago. Now I'm here and I thought I'd recap a bit. Plus, I know I've kept some adoring fans out there waiting for the latest post, so here it is. Sorry to say it's never as good as the real thing. But, I do house calls for a small fee (or milk). Of course, there's only one milk vintage that will do . . .

My fans are always sending me their stuff to wear. This one came from a sweet girl out of Kirkland, Washington.



I got this shirt from a wall street type out of San Francisco. I think of it as my muscle shirt cause of the way it fits. As for the message, I always smell good.



On the way to Chicago, had a couple of drinks to calm the nerves and live it up with a good buddy of mine.


Drunkin happy times, yo!!



And then we sleep . . .


Once we hit Chicago, wanted to spend some quality time with Oma (German for grandma). I got this lady wrapped around my little finger. No worries though, I won't take advantage too much.


Had some pizza that night and Grandma didn't know I could pass wind like the Windy City.


Finally, this is a little out of sequence, but started working on a new trick last week. Check it out!


No comments: