Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Domestic Tour - Chicago

Hello All,

I wanted to make sure some pictures got out before things get busy and I go back to work. The Chicago trip was great! Connor has already started his network of business associates, collecting the business card from the CEO of Special Olympics Washington on the flight out to Illinois. Anyway, to the pictures, which most of you care about first and foremost.

Omi (German for grandma) gets to hold me in the hotel room before my Aunt Charise's wedding. Of course, she is enthralled with me!


I got clean a couple of times in Chicago. I'm upset because the service was shotty and the towel they used to dry me off was not nearly soft enough. Come on people!


My Opi held me as well. Why did I just haul off and hit him you might ask? I don't know, men fight . . .


And then we made up. I didn't feel like beating him up anymore.


My dad met up with his friend Todd, who came up from Springfield. Todd brought his new fiance Hannah, who also fell in love with me.


This is my new friend Ava. Her mom and my dad were friends in high school. Ava was born premature, so she still has a feeding tube in her nose. The way I see it, just another way to eat! I love food :)


Dad and Kathy again. Ava and I got tired of all their talking, so we just slept.


This guy on my right is Jack. He is my mom's friend's kid. He's pretty fun, although he did try to hit me a few times. Again, boys just fight.


Just me and Jack hanging out. My dad keeps saying that we look like 90 year old, crotchety old men, hanging out on the front porch watching the world pass by. I think I'm going to pummel my dad when I get big enough, like next week.


Me and my Oma. She makes me smile :)

1 comment:

Erika and Rob said...

ahhh.. the cuties! Jack and Connor could be brothers. He's getting so big and does look like a crotchety old man. Well, a cute crotchety old man.

Sorry I missed seeing you all while we were home briefly. We just found out some other colleagues drove up to and flew out of Seattle for a direct flight to Ams. We'll have to try that next time.

xoxo - e.