Saturday, July 28, 2007

This One's for the Ladies

Alright People,

I'm about 6 weeks old now and I choose to no longer hide behind the facade of my young exterior. I'm ready to unleash my incredibly irresistible nature to the ladies!!! Now, I must confess, I've already got a few things in the works:

Ava Jefson - My Chicago girl, wholesome like Lou Malnati's Pizza
Denali Duffy - My international flavor from across the sea
Claire Vaitkus - My older lady friend that brings the experience

But, with the above full disclosure, I'd like to make sure we all know that I am, as of yet, totally unfettered. Now, so that we understand the credentials behind this call to action for the ladies, let me lay out my resume. . .


This is me at Microsoft holding a status meeting. See how attentive Fiona is as I disperse wisdom.




Yeah, 1 month old seems like a distant memory. Don't let age deceive you though, I am wise far beyond my weeks.




I'm an inquisitive sort; always up for an adventure or midnight walk along the beach.



Had to show my human side too. I am strong and courageous, but also caring and gentle.


And, behind it all, there is a righteous anger. Don't tread on justice or the American way!!






I know how to relax and be peaceful. You could say that I enjoy entering into God's rest.

And least and last, this is a stupid human trick. My arms sometimes stick straight up into the air when I sleep. Ladies, I'll take dowry entries now. . .

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Connor,
Arrangements are in the works, I am thinking 2 donkeys, a big dog and free B&B in Europe any time you want (now until 2010)