Thursday, July 12, 2007

Aiet Yo, I Got This Thing Figured Out!!!

Hey Super Fans,

I'm here to tell you that I got this thing figure out!! My parents, on the other hand, may not have a full deck of cards if you know what I mean. Dad is looking a little useless at night. Mom does all the work and I swear that Dad wouldn't wake up if Christ returned. Then there's Mom. She just doesn't seem to understand that I feast at times, and snack at others. I don't want to eat hard core every meal. I'm refined!

Anyway, I'm over 3 weeks old now and way ahead of the curve. The baby books say I should be doing things at 2 months that I do now. So much for the pundits.

Enjoy the pics. Got one of my at my birthday party and a video of me beatin the pants off some bears that got into me territory. Later!




No comments: