Thursday, July 5, 2007

EAT!!!!!! Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep . . .

It's July 5 and everyone is gone. They left me. Oma went back to Chicago. Bob and Tina flew back to San Francisco. Cindy and Roger (and Melissa, Liz, Erik) are all gone. Julie/Scott/Drew/Brooklyn-Wooklyn Cheetoe-Face all left.
Now its all boiled down to the most simple things. I eat and sleep. I'm up over 10 lbs now, so I don't want you people thinking that all my eating is for nothing. I'm gettin huge so that I can eat more!
Okay, it's late, so let's get to the good stuff.
Like I said, I eat!!!
And then I sleep. I love my mommy
We went to Roger and Cindy's wedding on June 30. I slept a lot there too.
I slept while I turned 2 weeks old.

I even sleep when I'm trying to eat my dad's finger.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I also weight lift. My head is heavy!!!

No comments: