Thursday, June 28, 2007

Over 1 Week Old and We Haven't Killed Him Yet :)

We're back after a couple days of silence. I've got to hurry since Connor is sleeping while I write this, but will almost certainly sense that I am not paying attention to him and wake up very soon. It's been a busy couple of days with doctor visits, feedings, visits from friends, blowouts, "sprinkle" sessions, etc. Right now, Tanya's family is on the way in to see Connor, but more importantly, to see Tanya's mom Cindy and Roger get married. Anyway, I'll put in some pictures now cause that's what we all want to see :)

Yeah, I survived the first week despite all my parents attempts to get rid of me

I got my first bath. I thought I deserved a little more modest venue, though . . .





Family has started to arrive for the weekend wedding and they all want a piece of Connor!

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a beautiful baby!! I'm glade I finally got to see him for the first time!! he is sooo cute, and I hope I get to meet him one day. I love you so much! Maria your little sister,and I miss you.


e-mail- VMJ112305@aol.com
adress- 22 Arbor Cir
Colmar Pa, 18915