Monday, May 31, 2010

TPC ConnorMan

I've started golf training with Dad. I started getting tired of "short range" practice and convinced folks that I needed the real deal. So, starting with a trip to the range with Dad and Uncle Ian, I've taken a couple trips to the range. . .

First, you have to set up with the ball and check your line.


It's also important to hold your follow through after the swing. I think I got my hips through on this one.

Did you see where that went? Felt like a fade . . .

Dad, you want me to aim at the man in the cart?? Does he like that??

Uncle hit a couple balls too. He's really getting that driver straightened out.

I know this tee looks pretty high, but I like it this way.

Aunt Wizzzzz (Liz) was up that weekend with Gramma and Grampa too? Finley and Wiz bonded. Wiz was all happy cause she landed a good job too. Congratulations Wiz!!

Then we went back to the driving range with everyone the next day (Saturday). Wiz, Dad, Grampa, and Gramma hit a whole bunch of balls.

Grampa was helping me line up my shots. First rate instruction for free :)

Gramma was helping me get set up, keep my game attitude positive, etc.


And then, on the way home, I crashed. What can I say, I probably hit over 100 balls!!!

Finley was a big hit that weekend too. She has started to smile and gave Grampa a couple.

And, soon after everyone had head home and we recovered, Finley turned 2 months old. she is growing quickly :)

No comments: