Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finley's in the Mix

So, we're home and Finley is 6 weeks old now. Hard to believe. But, after a couple rough stretches and major dietary changes by Mom to try and cure Finley's stomach problems, we may have things settled now. We'll see I guess. Overall, I gotta say I'm handling things pretty well, but Mom and Dad look worn. . .

We took professional family photos in mid-April, so we've got some documentation of us looking decent. Of course, Finley had to get some good licks in while dressed up.
I went to comfort her, but check out the look she gives me. Man, tough crowd.
Finley has taken a couple baths now. She seems to like the water, and checking herself out in the mirror.
Finley does tummy time here and there. I keep her company when I can.
She works okay as a pillow, but not great. She moves around a lot.
Gramma and Grampa were around when I turned 3 weeks old. We had a good weekend. Dad, Grampa, Uncle Ian, and Roger's brother Bob even managed to get out and golf. I want to go with them one day.
We had some desert that weekend and Gramma made sure I got a chance to have some whipped cream.
More please!!
Do I have anything on my face?
Once everyone was gone, our regular schedule is a little pedestrian. Dad straps on the Moby Wrap every once in a while to carry Finley around. Sometimes she likes being held tummy down to relieve the air in her stomach. But, I don't know what Dad is doing with the soy sauce here.
Sometimes I'm amazed that Finley made it to a month. She's a robust little sucker.
Once the weather turned good, we went out and played golf at Castle Park too. I'm hooked!
And, one day after church, we went to Greenlake Park and played ball. I can hit a couple out of the air. And, sometimes I pitch to Dad.
Keep my eye on the ball. . .

No comments: