Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Miss Sunriver

It's been about a month since our trip to Sunriver. I just want to reminisce one last time with the final pictures from the trip. Only 11 months until next time!!

We watched some good movies during the trip. Rattatui!!! We found that huddling together and watching the movies under the coffee table was better than watching on the big screen TV.

Us kids decided to line up our toys one afternoon on the deck. Can anyone find Spencer's tender?
I got some good ice cream on the trip. But, there was always danger that someone would swoop in and steal a bite. NayNay!!!!
Hmmm, only half left :(

We also went to the stables and rode a horse! Don't we look all J. Crew?
I contemplated my human frailty as I saw the horse in the distance, but the helmet made me feel better.
Mommy! Daddy! This doesn't seem safe. . .
But Drew, he was all "John Wayne". He just had fun.
So did Brookie. Can't you just see her thinking, "I make this look good!"

Group picture!! We all gave our scary faces, grrrrrrr. I don't think Brooke got the memo.
Check out the Christie family. Pretty picture perfect, don't you think?

And then a picture with Dad and Oma, representing the German contingent.
Gramma has a kind of East Coast casual cool look going, don't you think?
One afternoon us kids had a little summit in the master suite's tub. And no, we're not up to trouble.
After group consensus, we went and played golf one afternoon. Group picture!
Opa was good on the links, but I think I was the best.
Mommy and NayNay look alike. But they can't fool me. I know my mommy!
Ready, set, hole in one!
And then there were the trips to the pool. I found it a little easier to get around when wearing goggles. And, they looked sweet!
Me and mommy at the pool. Now, appreciate this picture because mommy sitings in pictures are rare.
I found this noodle at the pool and really enjoyed playing with it. I could talk into one end and have Daddy hear my special message at the other end.
Brookie and Aunt Ma went down the slide a couple times. Looked like fun to me, but I decided to wait until next year to try myself.
Another group picture with Aunt Tina and Uncle Bobdo. They were a lot of fun in Sunriver (they bought ice cream too)!
Feed my belly!

And before you knew it, the trip was over. We had so much fun and it all went quickly. Well, there's always next year. And, maybe next time, Drew will have his "cheese" face ironed out :)

No comments: