Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fort Rock Park

Hey Everyone,

I gotta tell you that I love Sunriver. Clean dry air, summer temperatures, and a nature atmosphere. We went to the park on the first day and had a blast. I was playing tetherball with Gramma and I cleaned house!
Brookie was playing on the half ladder until this weird guy came up. . . oh yeah, that's Uncle Bob. No really, Uncle Bob :)

Hi Uncle Bob, do you like my x-ray sunglasses?
Then I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to get up there too. Bob gave me a lift. I like that guy.
I tried to make a break for it on the zip line, but Gramma had me figured out. Wahoo!!!!

Pick'n up speed :)

I believe I can fly. . .
Brooke and Drew liked this merry-go-round thingy, but I noticed a bit of concern on the faces of the moms in the crowd. Seemed to me that, if you let go, you could get some serious distance before reaching terra ferma.

Do jack dog and I look similar. No blood relation. And, how about my tat on my right forearm. That's fierce!!

More flying here, this time on a swing.

I like kicking my head back and enjoying the rush.

And at the end of our park adventure, everyone was taking turns on the see-saw.

When I got on there I even got some air.

On the way home, we took turns walking Jack. It's much safer than walking Katie.
Brooke ran Jack a little to tire him out. Mush!
This picture seems a little "Sound of Music", huh?
I keep trying to get Drew to loosen up for pictures, but it's just not happening yet. Keep on trying big Cus.

No comments: