Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Grandmamma Berg is Coming

I don't get to see my Oma as much as I'd like. But, I love it when we get time to play. During this visit in August, Mother Nature also recognized Oma's visit by offering a little sky painting. At least I think Mother Nature did it as I haven't known Oma to control the weather and heavens in the past. But, you never know with Oma. . .



We played with some of the toys in the living room. I was trying to teach Oma how to read, but I think she was distracted by my deep blue eyes.


When I finally got her to concentrate, she got the hang of it really quickly.


I love to READ!!!! Gimmi some sugar!!!!

May I help you? Oh yes, behind me is the music animal. Can you make it go? We must have music at all times. Sesame Street is my favorite these days. Nothing better than the Elmo Song.

I'm also a big fan of head butts. I have to be careful of the soft spots though. . .

Oma, you're doing it wrong. Please don't make me discipline you :(

Oops, caught on tape. These are "soft touches", I swear.

Freedom! If I'm real quite, maybe they won't figure out I've escaped for a while. Notice my outfit (a new addition from Oma's love of the Kenneth Cole line for young, strapping men).

Deep in thought.

Touchdown? How big is Connor? Airplane? What?

We sat on the porch for a while and paid our respects to the crowds that gathered. No sense in being rude to the fans.

As always happens, we had to go back inside at some point. I love playing outside, but all the food and bedding is inside. I gotta figure out how to fix that. . .
And before you knew it, the trip was over way too fast. Oma gives good nose kisses.

No comments: