Sunday, September 14, 2008

Zan-Man in the House

Um . . . what? I'm not doing anything to be ashamed of. Golf club? Oh, this. I was just taking it for a walk. I wanted to give it some exercise before people came to visit. It was a little while ago, but Zan came to visit in early August, the same weekend that Grampa Roger and Liz came through on their return from Hawaii. Anyway, I just wanted to take my driver for a walk before everyone showed up. I didn't have any plans to experience my environment in a new way vicariously through the club. . .

Zan and I had a good time playing "stack". He really appreciated my demolition skills. Can you tell by the look in his eyes?
Ah, okay. So I found another golf club. This is my #7 iron. I didn't have a chance to walk it before the weekend visits. I think I "experienced" Zan via the club right after this picture was taken.
Ooooohhhhhh, camera! Let me see that!
Um, alright. I found the driver again. It was feeling left out.
Okay, I'm getting a little tired of your judgement. I don't have any golf clubs here, but you still have a funny look to you. Don't you like my hair?
Zan, thank you for coming to visit. Sorry it took my parents so long to get the pictures up. Unfortunately, I can't really control them.

And, thank you Roger and Liz for my cool new Hawaii tee-shirt. It's definitely helped my flirting efforts this summer :)

No comments: