Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vacation!!!

We just went on a big family vacation (or, as daddy says, bay-cations) to Sunriver, OR. Lots of my family was there...grammas, grampas, omas, opas, aunts, uncles, cousins...it was crazy! There are SO many pictures that I'm going to have my personal assistants (aka mom and dad) break them down into groups for some smaller posts.

Since the drive to Sunriver is so long, we broke it up by staying in Portland for a day. While we were there, mom, dad, Aunt Nay-Nay, and Uncle Eric took me to the Portland Zoo!

We started out at the sea lions. I tried to break in and swim with them, but the glass was just too thick. Next time I'll have to try to jump the fence before we get to the underground portion of the exhibit.

The elephants were great...but STINKY! Get me outta here!
Daddy and I took a break and blew kisses to some of the pretty ladies passing by. Daddy says I'm a chick magnet...whatever that means.
Daddy let me ride on his shoulders so that I could see over some of the crowds..and to keep me from running away so much.
I LOVE hippos...I even have a stuffed one that I carry around the house. They put on quite the show while we were there. This one went in for a little dip.
His friend looks a little hungry. I had to promise daddy that I'd be a good boy so that he wouldn't throw me in!
BATS! A little creepy...but how cool is it that they hang upside down like that?!?
I took Uncle Eric on a ride in my jeep.
Oops...where'd he go? And what was that big bump??? Sorry!

By the time we hit the last exhibit I was exhausted...
and I was asleep by the time we hit the car. :)



No comments: