Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Big Oh-One!

Sooo, I had a birthday not too long ago. And everyone knows that where there is a first birthday, there is a first birthday party!

This cake was ALL mine. It was pretty hard to look at it all morning and not be able to touch.

Everyone else had to settle for cupcakes.
Of course, we had to have some lunch before the cake fun could begin.
But then, finally, we got to the main event. Here I go...
Mmmm, polka dots.

I liked picking the chocolate dots off of my cake. They were tasty! But...

I was NOT so pleased when all the blue stuff started sticking to my hands. The darn stuff was impossible to get off no matter how hard I shook my hands.
It didn't help that I had chocolate up my nose.
So, I left my partially destroyed cake...
...got cleaned up a little...

...and moved on to chewing on my candle.
No mess involved!


My Aunt Tina (who flew in to surprise me for my birthday!!!!) took a video of me with my cake. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Connor, from smoky California!

Erika and Rob said...

he's an eatin machine...happy birthday little guy!