Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Dad is Studtastic!!

Anyone who knows my daddy knows that he likes a good adventure. Well, this summer he's been on a couple of big adventures. Back in June he climbed Mt. Hood down in Oregon and last weekend he climbed Mt. Rainier here in Washington! He had lots of fun and managed to come back in one piece both times...though the sun may have gotten the best of him on Mt. Rainier. He keeps saying his face is going to fall off. I sure hope it doesn't...that would be gross. I thought I'd share some of daddy's cool pictures with you...



Now we just have to listen to daddy say "I own you!" every time he sees one of the mountains. :)

2 comments:

Erika and Rob said...

That's awesome studtastic dad!

Unknown said...

Those are some amazing shots capturing an epic adventure. Congratulations studtastic dad! What did you do to make Mount St. Helens angry? : )