Thursday, June 19, 2008

Over the river and through the woods.

Last month when my daddy went to Romania for a week, mom and I went down to Portland to stay with gramma and grampa.

This is me getting comfy in my high chair...or am I trying to fend off the rabid dog eyeing my cracker?

Haha, I win. I still have the cracker and not a dog in sight...but who is tickling my foot???


I have taken a disliking to diaper changes and getting redressed. So, I thought I'd let my legs get a little fresh air.


Mommy couldn't even get my onesie buttoned before I took off. :)



Can't catch me...

Wait...how'd you get over there???

I'll just have to sneak right by you.

Who needs a nap? Not me!



One of my new favorite pastimes is pushing cars around the house. I even got grampa to play with me.

Vroom, vroom.

Getting some quality gramma time.

And giving my best "hey pretty lady" look. What to do you think?

Gramma and grampa have a great deck that I loved playing on. I liked going in and out, in and out and I could do it without any help! There were some cool chairs to play with too. I'm not sure what exactly mom had me dressed in, but I make even that outfit look good!




I got to take a bath in the sink! I wonder how many sinks I've taken baths in now? While I was taking a bath Aunt Melissa was getting ready for a party...and she sure looked pretty. I couldn't stop staring...


Once she was gone, I could go back to the important work of catching running water in my hands. I even figured out how to turn the water on and off.





No comments: