Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hello Everyone!! Just wanted to get a little holiday message out there as the New Year is knocking on all our doors. I have to say, I had a great first Christmas. There were lots of gifts, most of them for me of course. I'd like to tell all my fans that I appreciate your presents and I play with them all, but in rotation cause there are a few of them :)


Let the pictures begin!! I got pretty tired cleaning the house before all the guests showed up, so I had to take a few minutes out to rest and unwind.








After Omi left, she was so sure that I was going to love carrots. This is what happened with carrots. I was pretty excited at the start.



And I have to say that on the front end, carrots have a nice nose and taste alright.

But then I started getting a hint of the full body and things turned . . .



Maybe I got bad carrots, but regardless of the circumstances, they had to come out :)


I also turned 6 months old on December 19, so we took a few pictures.
I like the outfit for this part of the portfolio. I think of it as my West Side Story look. I just need a jacket.

Here's the tree at the house. I helped decorate with Mom, Dad, Omi, and Oma. . . Notice all the presents. Guess who they are for.

Dad wanted to play with the camera settings, so here's another version of the tree.


Me and Uncle Eric hangin' on the couch. We like to hang.


Me and Gramma. We're buddies. I think she looks pretty in this one.

Dad with the picture effects again. I'm not actually glowing. But, I am rather intrigued with this ribbon.
OPEN PRESENTS!!!! PAPER!!!!
Presents? Paper?
Me and Aunt Jenny. She's helping me with a few words in this book that I don't know yet.
One of my cool presents from Scott/Julie/Brooke/Drew came in this box. Then Mom put me in the box.

Mom?

Did I do something wrong? Dad? Mom? Anyone? FREEDOM!?!?!?!?!


And, on Christmas Day, we had snow! I got to wear the cool snow suit that Gramma bought for me. And, note the rare picture with Mom in it. We're picture perfect together.


Ever seen that kid from The Christmas Story? It's gettin' hot in here . . .
But, this outfit is perfect for white Christmases :)

No comments: