Saturday, December 22, 2007

When Grandmothers Attack

The weekend of December 13, Dad's mom and grandmother came to visit. It was a weekend of learning, loving, and spoiling. I'm actually still a little tired, so on to the pictures.

Oma got me walking a bit here and there. I prefer to be chauffeured around all day, but she kept insisting.

Walking is kind of fun though. . .




But, after a while, any normal Joe gets tired and just wants to take a rest.


Oma and I played a game of tag. Of course, every time I got her she managed to get me back in the next swing.

I guess Oma got tired of the game after a a while cause she started choking me . . .
But we made up . . .
And even kissed to put our differences to rest.


I played with Omi too. Actually, we partied!
And then we slept. Gotta rest after all we did.

And, in the midst of it all, my parents were putting together XMAS cards. I think a lot of the fans have seen the next set of pictures.





And we had a Christmas Tree at the house. Notice all the gifts? Most of them are for me :)

No comments: