Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy 2008!!

Hello Everyone!! I'm in Chicago this week visiting my Oma and Opa, as well as seeing my Uncle Todd get married. I thought it would be a good idea to get some pictures up on the blog now before the new set comes out. Just trying to keep them coming :)


I got a lot of cool toys for Christmas!! I'm a big fan of these stuffed blocks. I get to beat the
#$^& out of them for stress relief, and no one gets hurt.

They're tasty too!!The bath is nothing new, but I'm getting better at the whole affair. I get a full tub's worth of water now, and playing with my ducks is one of my favorite things to do.
What you talkin' bout, Willis?
Hey, what's your name? Want to go get a drink with me after water aerobics?


I like to try and grab things that are just outside of my reach. Remotes are a particular favorite.

Gimmy!!!
My cousins Ryan and Josh got me this Chicago Bears outfit for Christmas. The team didn't make it to the playoffs, but I look good.
No, I'm not really crawling yet, but I'm gettin' close. . .




1 comment: