Monday, December 13, 2010

December is a busy month

I can't believe how quickly time goes by. It feels like it was just Thanksgiving. Well, we did a lot in December, and that doesn't count XMAS :)

Auntie NayNay has a birthday in December, so we celebrated of course. Mom made a cake. . . YUM.

And, to practice for XMAS, I helped NayNay open her presents.
And, I helped blow out the candles on the cake.
Gramma and Grampa were up that weekend too to celebrate with NayNay. Grampa made sure to get a hold of Finley for some quality time.
Grampa helped Finley open the XMAS present that Great Gramma sent.
You can see the tree we have up in the house in the background, and Finley is starting to stand while holding on to things. We're not sure if she is going to crawl or walk first, but either way, it makes Mom and Dad look concerned.
The final event to NayNay's birthday was dinner in downtown Seattle. I started eating early cause I was getting hungry.
NayNay got some time with Finley. It was like a rosie cheek parade.
We even got a picture of Mom. This is rare folks. Mom sightings are few and far between on the blog.
Finley again, showing off for the camera with Gramma.
And yet, when we got home, there was ANOTHER CAKE!!! I love birthdays!

I helped practice blowing out the candles on this one.
Look at all those candles. Is Auntie NayNay 100 years old? I can't count that high yet.
Man, its almost a forest fire?
Practice makes perfect. NayNay let me help blow out the candles too.
All done. Is it XMAS yet?

No comments: