Sunday, November 1, 2009

South 47 Farm to Hunt Pumpkins!!!

We went to an urban farm nearby to get pumpkins last month. When I was a kid it was more of a mystery, but now that I've been around the farm a few times, I know the drill.

We started with a little hay bail riding.
What do you think, can I pass as a local?
Now, where did I put that pumpkin?
Here's my buddy Foster. He's a professional pumpkin lifter. This was a mid weight for him.
Now, after warming up, do you think Foster can lift this one?

Dad and Auntie Naynay picked up a couple of pumpkins for us all. We went big this year.


I helped too. . .
And, I played in the mud. Dinosaur boots: kid tested, mother approved.

And, we saw the tractor ride come through, so we waived.

But they wouldn't stop for us. Oh well, let's go see the animals!

But, I need to have a quick melt down first.



This guy didn't move a lot, but he always had a nice smile for the pictures.



I like feeding GOATS!!!!!

Auntie Naynay give professional horse feeding lessons.

And at the end, we took a family portrait. I like this one.
Oh, come on Mom and Dad, really?

1 comment:

Erika and Rob said...

So cute! But - I request a picture of your mom showing off your new little sister bump!