Sunday, November 29, 2009

Butcher-a-Pumpkin Day!

Hey Y'all,

Just can't keep up with life. Well, after we got the pumpkins, we had to do something with them. Of course, natural instinct, cut them open and carve the lifeless husks into scary pictures, right?
Yum, pumpkin innards.
Uncle Eeeeeeeeeeeeennnnn (aka Ian) likes them too. I think he threw a handful in his mouth when we weren't looking.
Uncle Ian carved "Go" into his pumpkin cause he was rooting for the Oregon Ducks. I helped him with finer artistic points.
Now shave a little here, carve a little there. It's delicate work.
Finished results . . . Nice!!
One picture with me in the foreground so you can see that the pumpkins we picked were large :)
I may be in my PJs, but going to bed just seems wrong after some good carving.
Mom made some pumpkin pies.
On Halloween itself, Gramma helped me work on my monkey face.
And, I came to our door to get CANDY!!!!
How many pieces can I take?
Then I went around the neighborhood with my friend Ethan (aka Harry Potter).
Mom kept following us to the doors, but we had it all figured out on our own. Here Ethan is checking whether anyone is home.
We made a good haul on Halloween. Thank you Gramma and Grampa for coming up to visit!

No comments: