Friday, December 12, 2008

Boise Thanksgiving

Hello Folks,

Time to reminisce about our Idaho-ian Thanksgiving. I believe we had 16 beautiful souls under one roof. It made it feel like the hospital nursery all over again. Anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words, so let's go through a couple thousands of words worth . . .

Me and Tina-Bob. It had been a while since I got to see them, so we were all a little emotional.

Uncle Ian and Auntie NayNay made the trip too. Can you believe the quality of this picture. Almost makes you want to suggest Ian-NayNay steal Brooke and keep this little family unit going. Of course, that makes me think of the kind of response Brooke's mom Julie would have, like that of a mother Grizzly bear tearing apart campers that get to close to her cubs.

There was some question as to whether Bob's head was screwed on tight, so Brooke decided to check, starting with Bob's nose.

I did decide to rest from time to time. Gramma is comfy.

But, I don't mind napping on my own too. It's never a bad time to keep a fashionable profile and cross one's legs.

The Andre girls with their dad. They just look so nice. I can't make any wise cracks :(

Hewwo! Did you know that pants have pockets?

Thanksgiving dinner was a nice spread! Doesn't everything look Pottery Barney?

Olives! Best served over an array of phalanges.

Flying squirrel!! Batman? Oh, it's Drew. That boy has got skills.

Check out Drew's smile. Trust me, his natural smile is much different.

Santa. Santa? Scary big dude in a red suit!!!!

CandycaneCandycaneCandycaneCandycaneCandycaneCandycaneCandycaneCandycane!
Now I feel better.

The family portrait. This time Eric is missing.

I'm ready to race! Where are we going?

The Scharpenberg men at the park. We like to race horses.

Man, the ladies in Idaho are so friendly. Yes my dear, you may put your arm around my shoulder. . .

And yes drew, you may also put your arm around my shoulder. Look natural, huh?
I honestly don't know what happened here. Brooke just looks cute. Drew makes it look like there is a big fudge brownie off screen that he is dying to eat. Me, I look like a 90 year old man that has lost his teeth after a couple days of sleep deprivation.
I'm cute. Gotta love me :)

No comments: