Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oma wanna play?

Now, Oma came to visit a while back now and it took us almost 5 weeks to get the blog post up. Sorry Oma, just a lot of late night partying with Finley I guess. We don't have a lot of pictures from the weekend, but I can tell you we had a good time. We played a lot! And, we made it to the aquarium too. . .
Finley was in a good mood that day seeing all the fishies, and I had an eel painted on my cheek.
Hey (says Finley), let's go check out the octopus!! That thing has lots of limbs to stick in its mouth, and I only have 4 :(
Oma and I managed a glamour shot on the big otter. I think we look like Abercrombie models, except we're wearing clothes. . .
And, after the aquarium, we went to lunch. It was one of the first time Finley sat in a high chair by herself. Of course, right after this picture, Finley took a header right into the side of the table. Dad felt guilty, but she recovered quickly.
Bottom line, we miss Oma. But, we'll be in Chicago in December to see her and Opa again :)

No comments: