Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can Santa Clause come back next week?

Hey Everyone,
Still running about a month late with pictures, but better late than never. We had a great XMAS! It all just went so fast. But, I do have to say it took me 3+ hours to finish opening my presents, so that part held out for a good while :)


And after each gift I spent some time getting to know the new addition to my collection before moving on to another gift. It seemed only fitting. . . Uncle Ian and Aunt Jenny were with us on Christmas. Uncle Ian got me this crazy magna-doodle that lights up in a bunch of different colors. I like it a lot!
Did I mention that Gramma and Grampa joined us via Skype. We had a video conferenced XMAS morning too :)
After the morning session, Daddy and I had to rest for a little while. It was all very exhausting.
In the afternoon session, I got some skis. This is foreshadowing for future blogs, so take note.

A couple days later, Oma and Opa came to visit too. They brought me some gifts that Santa had left at their place and we played a lot!
Then, for New Years, we had some of my friends over. He had hats, poppers, and celebrated the turn of the year 12 hours in advance (in Abu Dabi I think).

We got those party extender things that I learned how to use (thank you Anna-Sofia).
And, for the whole holiday season, Mommy and I made a gingerbread train for the kitchen. I know grown men don't cry, but I did shed a tear when we finally threw it away.

No comments: