Monday, September 7, 2009

Uncoordinated White Guys with Chainsaws

Hey Gramma,



What's that up there?



It looks like Daddy and Grampa. What are they doing?



It's like they are "tree-whispering". And, what's that thing propped in the tree at Daddy's feet?

And why is Grampa tying a rope to the tree? Does he want to make a swing?



Wait, where did the tree go? They're cutting it down!! Do they know what they are doing? And why does Daddy look like he's just hanging out . . . with a chainsaw . . . in a tree?

Almost done with the big branches. I hope this one doesn't hit the neighbor's car.

I am the master of my domain :) Who is going to clean up all this mess. I can't ride my bike through this.


It looks a lot nicer without that dieing tree hanging over everything.

And I'm spent. Nap time. See you soon :)


No comments: