Sunday, June 14, 2009

Picasso Perfect-ish

I'm growing and learning with every experience. But, I have to say, this particular day I learned a lot. I really feel like I got to have an intimate experience with a new medium. Do you love paint too?

Ooooohhhhhhh, I'm getting a vision.

I feel torn, yet whole all at the same time. What does it mean?

Picasso had a blue period, right? Am I better because I'm in the red/orange period?
Do you see the ballerina in plie? This may have to be one of those 3rd eye pictures.

Argh, the horror!! This paint tastes terrible.

Why, oh why? My inspiration is lost. Elmo, my muse, why have you left me?

Out damn eye, out. I must suffer for my art.

And, I'm spent. When can we do this again?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Brooke and Drew laughed like crazy when they saw these pictures! Painting is so much fun!