Monday, March 30, 2009

My First Hair Cut

Back on March 1st, Daddy gave me my first hair cut. It only took me 20 and 1/2 months to grow enough hair that I needed a couple of strands trimmed. :)

Daddy thought the best place to keep me still was the bathtub. Getting undressed is a tricky thing. How the heck do you get out of this thing???


My last pre-hair cut picture. Cheese!

Okay...I'll be serious. Here's my nice smile.

Here' goes the first cut. Daddy promised a very nervous Mommy that he would only take off a quarter of an inch...
...hmmm...that's the longest quarter inch I've ever seen. :) Daddy does have excellent technique though...don't you think?
He had to get a little creative in order to get the other side of my head. It's a good thing he's so flexible.
All finished. What do you think???

No comments: