Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bowling for Connor-bine

Hello Folks,

Been a while since I reported out on life in the fast lane, but just hold tight. There are some exciting events in the chute and now, without further ado, here is the first wave of pictures. . .


Gramma and Grampa came to visit in mid-April. I could talk about all the phenomenal stuff we did or how much fun we had, but the real story is in the cuisine.

Turkey jerky people!!! Did you all know about this stuff and keep me in the dark. TURKEY JERKY!!!!
GOAL!!!!! TURKEY JERKY!!!!

And, I turned 10 months old. And, how does any self respecting 10 month old that just discovered jerky celebrate? Bowling of course :)
Freedom is just on the horizon. I'm so close I can taste it!
Argh!!!! Foiled again! Why won't they just let me go?
Ian and I spent some time commiserating after Auntie NayNay foiled my jail brake. Ian gets me.
But, I let Auntie NayNay apologize by feeding me french fries. We all have a price.


No comments: