Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Mommy is Perty at 30!!

Hello Everyone,

My Mommy just had a Birthday!! We had a party for her and it was great! I planned with Aunt Tina and Aunt Jenny and Gramma Cindy and we all made Mom jump up in the air she was so surprised. She also looked scared for her life, but I haven't figured that one out yet.



I hadn't seen Aunt Tina for a while, so we hung out a little bit.

And I had some time with Aunt Jenny too! The Aunts had me a lot this weekend, and I loved it!


We photo well, but still have to edit some shots. Gramma got in on the photo editing here, but I always have final say.

Me Gramma and Grampa! They make me laugh. I think it was all the cake they let me eat when Mom and Dad weren't looking.


Me and Grampa. By the way, notice all the pretty decorations. Uncle Bob and Ian did all of the work. They seem a little too good at decorating, don't they?


Jack and I are still buddies. He likes it when I pull his sensetive hairs.

It snowed in January. I can't wait to get up to the mountains and ski. I suppose I should walk first though. . .


Feels good on the fingers.

Where's Connor??

I was hiding! Could you tell?

Feed me pureed spinach, please!

I got some on my face. It's good for the pores.
And finally, because I am like many other babies, I have reached another developmental milestone. Can you believe this kind of behavior is a good thing? I can get away with anything!!!



1 comment:

Erika and Rob said...

Happy bday Tanya! I wish I could have been there.